Thread: Reset the Time Graph?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    of OCW's "Triple Nickle" Gortok's Avatar

Question Reset the Time Graph?

Is there a way to reset the time graph?

Is the info saved into a file that can be deleted?

Replace foldtrajlite.exe?? >Nope, that ain't it.

Each time I have to delete filelist.txt and restart...I can reset the gen stats and with them, the graph, but not the time graph...any ideas???
    Last edited by Gortok; 07-21-2003 at 11:01 PM.

time graph?
    what time graph?

is it part of dfGUI ?

if so , that is a 3rd party application, unless the developer shows up here (which he does, but...) he won't see this. dfGUI isn't put out by distributedfolding.org

anyway, try emailing jeff about it or posting in his home forums -> arstechnica
    Use the right tool for the right job!

With the latest version of dGUI time graph is reset once you finish all 250 generations.

I don't think you can reset manually though.

with dfGUI 3.0 (and later versions?), click on the Generation Stats tab, and then click Reset, and all data for that (set) is erased. And the graph disappears, as well.

The reset button right now just clears the RMSD data in the GUI.

The time graph will reset itself when it finishes the 250 geneation set but if you want to do it manually you can delete the file dfGUI.gtm in your GUI directory.

Make sure you close your dfGUI program first before you delete the file or it will get re-created when you close it later.

Thanks Jeff!

if so , that is a 3rd party application, unless the developer shows up here (which he does, but...) he won't see this. dfGUI isn't put out by distributedfolding.org
    This IS a forum specifically for discussing third party add-ons....

And on another note - the time per generation versus energy graphs seem to be showing some definite improvement. At least at the moment, it looks like Howard may have tweaked a thing or two for the better....

CodeMonkey, when he posted that message there was no "3rd Party" forum yet, it was just created.

He was just trying to point out that the best way to make sure I see there is a problem or ask a question is to e-mail because I might miss it in the forums here.

That is still true, but now I will much more likely catch it since we have a 3rd party forum.

Glad you guys are here.