Thread: PC freezed during upload phase

PC freezed during upload phase

Yesterday I wanted to upload the results of one of my boxes without internet. I installed an ISDN adapter and started uploading.

I don't know why (probably a bad line) but after uploading generation 2 I was unable to generate any traffic. The only thing to do was to quit the client with CTRL+C

Now today I wanted to retry uploading my results, but now I get previous generation missing
    ========================[ Aug 1, 2003 10:48 AM ]========================
    ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4411} Cannot find structure from previous generation .\7jv5pnl4_1_7jv5pnl4_protein_210_0000050_min.val; find it manually or delete filelist.txt to continue
    ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4587} Error during upload: Previous generation missing
    Is there a way to upload these results?

During Phase I there was a way to make a new filelist if I recall correctly
    Proud member of the Dutch Power Cows

As you will see acress other recent messages, this is a bug that has been popping up on quite a few other computers
    However, we now have a fair number of user directories where this bug has occured (as we were unable to reproduce it ourselves), and we are feverishly looking for ways to remedy it. At the moment there is no other fix except for removing filelist.txt and restarting at generation 0.

You should note that the PhaseII filelist.txt may not be edited or modified in any way in order to maintain data integrity.

Please check the forum and the news page for updates on fixing this bug.
    Elena Garderman

So what you're saying is: Leave the dir as it is, restart the client in a new directory and start over. Maybe in the future I will be able to upload my results
    Proud member of the Dutch Power Cows