For a complete list of commands, run the HideItX.exe with the -help flag.

Due to popular demand I have made HideItX start the FAH3Console.exe without using any commands. HideItX simply needs to be in the same folder as the FAH3 client exe file and the name of the client exe file has to be FAH3Console.exe. If you are using the beta console, just rename the exe to FAH3Console.exe and everything will work without complication. The console is started with the following flags set: -local -advmethods -forceasm These are the most commonly used flags.

There is a new -startmin flag that you can use instead of the -start flag. It simply starts the designated client in a minimized state instead of either hidden or an open window.

Don't make this program more complicated than it actually is. Having HideItX start your program and using one or all of the flags the FAH client recognizes is not rocket science. Use these simple steps to make this work.

To start the FAH client using the flags -local, -forceasm, and -advmethods do this:
1) Create a shortcut to the HideItX exe.
2) Right-Click the shortcut and select Properties.
3) Next, find the Target text box. This should have the full path to the HideItX.exe program listed.
4) If the path has double quotes around it, then do exactly the same next steps.
5) Click the Target text box and move the cursor to the end of the path info.
6) Press the space bar.
7) Type -start c:\FAH3\FAH3Console.exe -local -forceasm -advmethods
(Note that you have to provide the full path and the name of the console)
8) Press the Apply button.

You're done. Double-Clicking the shortcut will now start the FAH client and will use the noted flags.

Here are a few other things you could do with that line:
-starthide c:\FAH3\FAH3Console.exe -local -forceasm
-startmin c:\FAH3\FAH3Console.exe -local -forceasm -service

I hope you get the picture. Like I said, this isn't rocket science.
Good luck!

To download go to EM-DC.COM web site