Thread: Pie issue

[Resolved] Pie issue

Reference: http://stats6.free-dc.org/stats.php?...j=poe&team=264

I've often grabbed the Pie image for PCHF and posted in our Weekly Report to encourage more effort or in some cases a good laugh.
    Example post #20: http://www.pchelpforum.com/xf/thread....146226/page-2

However, the referenced link shows a Pie that can not be grabbed and copied.
    Why is it different. Have I found a bobo?

Thanks,
    Gandalf

P.S. - I like Cherry pie slices. Means I'm in first place. I like that too.
    Last edited by Gandalf_the_Grey; 04-26-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)]

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    You're looking on the DEV (stats6) site which uses different code to generate the chart, jump back to stats.free-dc.org and you should be able to grab it.

Though final aim is to migrate to this at some point, we'll have to figure something out at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    You're looking on the DEV (stats6) site which uses different code to generate the chart, jump back to stats.free-dc.org and you should be able to grab it.

Though final aim is to migrate to this at some point, we'll have to figure something out at that point.
    You are so smart. I'll have to keep that in mind. You notice I'm the only active member of XP at POEM@Home and I just started. Makes a fella feel unwanted. Guess I'll have my work cut out for me on this project. If WCG Hcc1 would only finish. I could free up my GPUs. They just found some unaccounted for GPU tasks to through on the heap. I know everybody is suppose to be volunteers, but really.

Thanks for the guidance.
    Gandalf
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)]