Thread: A new error message?

A new error message?

Had the folding set with disabled net access, clicked on upload earlier and while (I think) it uploaded ok the client refused to restart. Checking the error log brought out this message:

========================[ Aug 26, 2003 10:56 PM ]========================
    ERROR: [-04.000] {rotlib.c, line 100} Bzip decompression of SCWRL library error occurred
    FATAL ERROR: [001.008] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4253} Cannot open rotamer library (rotlib.bin.bz2) - if the file is missing, please re-install the software

The rotlib file was still there, so I ended up deleting and reinstalling the entire folder and its working again now, but I thought you might like to know about the problem!!!
    Shocked....

Same machine, newly installed folder is now kicking up this error message:

========================[ Aug 27, 2003 12:30 AM ]========================
    FATAL ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 1462} Upload list has been tampered with, please delete filelist.txt and try again

I had this message on my other pc that folds, deleted the file and it carried on. Good luck guys!!
    Shocked....

reboot the computer, or use task manager to make sure there is no other 'zombie' foldtrajlite.ex running.
    You will still need to remove filelist.txt before you restart the client.

Sounds to me like you have a case of bad RAM
    Howard Feldman

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    Or OCed too much
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.