Thread: Suggestion re badges.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Suggestion re badges.

Much though I really like the display of badges on the CPID page, it has become a source of irritation recently, as a new badge appeared and I have no idea where it came from. It seems to me that there ought to be a way that the badge display could take you to list of the projects for which the Boincer has badges.
    This I suppose could be by hovering over the picture producing a list of projects, or by clicking leading to a popup window of some sort showing the same. Perhaps as badges seem to be becoming more common and if the information is readily available then it could be worth going to a new screen which displays all sorts of badge related information, perhaps with such things as a table of Projects offering badges, badges you have for these projects, and perhaps even the luxury of "badges you could reach soon" if that isn't too ridiculous a suggestion.

For me, just a hover/comment thing listing projects would be great and would solve my current annoyance.

Meanwhile does anyone know whose badge is a green square with MM in it? It doesn't appear to be anything obvious like MindModelling, unless they haven't updated their MyAccount page to show them yet, in which case you guys are on the ball! I have looked at all projects with leading M's, and all projects I have been active on, and still haven't found this badge anywhere else.
    Cheers
    Mark
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 07-20-2013 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Typo