Looking into updating the video system at the church I go to.. currently the out of a MAC goes into a VGA throughput device that seems to converts it in part to S-Video (or it's an S-Video connection) on a PC To TV box that converts it to Composite (yellow RCA), this then goes into a Radio shack Composite to Co-ax (on channel 3 probably) Modulator to then into a simple A / B box (that has a feed from another Modulator) from the Video Mixer Desk (where I sit) so that people can either see the words to the songs, as being displayed on nice VGA projectors, either in the Foyer, in the baby nursery, the cry room, so that those in there can still see the service, and also to TV monitors that are at the front viewable from the pulpit. Hmm need to check if there is a SOUND input in there somewhere...
What I'd like to do is without having to re-cable the place which wouldn't be easy - upgrade the quality...
There are 2 tv's in the lobby, 1 in the cry room, the nursery, and 2 at the front, also sometimes 2 on the stage - currently using radioshack kit to boost the signal / split it and there are co-ax splitters in place too...

Was thinking if we could use Composite the quality would improve a little not much but a little..
Wondering if
A) it's worth it..
B) Doable
C) What kit would be needed

Cabling is RG-59 or RG-11 - standard OTA US standard co-ax..