Thread: WHoa. Previous gen error. Help pls

WHoa. Previous gen error. Help pls

I don't really get what Howard's talking on the Previous Gen Error thread, coz I've just started DFing, so maybe you guys could help me here.

I've just realized that my stats haven't been updating for the last few days. On the error.txt file, I lots of error messages which I don't understand. Perhaps I can e-mail this or other files which can help the staff pinpoint the problem? What file(s) and where should I e-mail it to?

Some of the error messages are:

ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4577} Warning during upload: STATUS 910 MISSING PREVIOUS OR ILLEGAL GENERATION

ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4577} Warning during upload: STATUS 910 MISSING PREVIOUS OR ILLEGAL GENERATION

there's two conditions for this error..

if you're running a single system, and not noticing any additions to your stats, then delete filelist.txt and start over.

if you're getting points.. then you 'll want to get Howard & Elena's ideas on the subject..
    I was given the suggestion of setting up a Yahoo suitcase? account and uploading the zipped client directory to there, and giving them an email with the zipped file location and name.
    www.thegenomecollective.com
    Borging.. it's not just an addiction. It's...

I haven't seen any stats update in the last few days, so I'll try the first solution.
    Thanks