Thread: Why Are Dial-up Uploads being Refused???

Why Are Dial-up Uploads being Refused???

It's more then 12 hours that dial-up, up-loads are being refused!

Does anyone know why?
    Too many computers, too little time......

The servers have no idea of what your Internet connection is. Therefore is no possibility of them "refusing dial-up connections".

Never-the-less, this is what is happening and I am not the only one...

Hang tight matey

There is definitely something awry with uploads. I know dial-up users like you and I can see it far more evidently than the broadband users.

If the changeover goes ahead tomorrow there will be loads of very unhappy people.

TBH if they don't sort it out pretty soon I'll just have to trash the lot.
    Alas poor Borg, I knew it Horatio

http://www.butlersurvey.com/

I just brought 3000 generations to work to up-load on the T1 line and I'm getting the same thing. The server is refusing them!

I saw that the amount of work is over the quota of 5,000,000,000 I wonder if that is why they won't take any more.

Our team is down to about half of the active members we started with, this is gonna put the nail in the coffin...

Originally posted by Rebels Haven
    I just brought 3000 generations to work to up-load on the T1 line and I'm getting the same thing. The server is refusing them!

I saw that the amount of work is over the quota of 5,000,000,000 I wonder if that is why they won't take any more.

Our team is down to about half of the active members we started with, this is gonna put the nail in the coffin...
    Right now the server is probably overloaded with upload requests. I believe that everyone with off-line machines is having this problem. I know I did, and just stuck with it and finally the off-line machines did upload their work. It takes like 2 hours to upload 150 gens though....
    Folding 24/7 for a cause
    www.hardCOREware.net
    HCW DF Team!