Thread: Timely Information Needed

Timely Information Needed

The "official" web site still says:
    - Due to apparent last-minute problems with the *full* Windows version, we are not releasing it until the problem is resolved. Note that all *update* patches are available.
    ...but the full package is available for download. (I know this because I just did it.) Does that mean it's OK? Or should we wait for some other signal?
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

New complete packages have been rebuilt and are available on the Downloads page. However; due to apparent last-minute problems with the Windows version, we are not releasing the complete install package for Windows until the problem is resolved. Note that all protein *update* patches are readily available.
    Elena Garderman

Please post here when they are approved.
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

Some of my clients have already auto-updated. It was a fight to get through for a while....
    FreeDC Mercenary

Originally posted by Stardragon
    New complete packages have been rebuilt and are available on the Downloads page. However; due to apparent last-minute problems with the Windows version, we are not releasing the complete install package for Windows until the problem is resolved. Note that all protein *update* patches are readily available.
    I am guessing that this would be opposed to a "first-minute problem" had the update gone as planned some three days ago eh?