Thread: OProject detailed stats

OProject detailed stats

As described at http://oproject.info/forum_thread.php?id=171 detailed subproject stats are for OProject available. It would be nice to have them included similar like the ones from PrimeGrid.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmm, not quite the same way the other projects have done, which is a pity as that would be a drop in, but I can try and code something up.

Blog Entries
    This has been mostly implemented now, couple of things to still tidy up.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.
    Including the badges in the subproject stats table will be difficult I assume, as the shor-dp/sp and weired/weired-odd are ach sharing a common badge. But obviously this dificulty is based on OProject's badge policy.

P.S.: It seems that my weired badge got lost on the free-dc banner - was this introduced with the subproject stats?

Quote Originally Posted by reklov View Post
    Thanks a lot for your efforts.
    Including the badges in the subproject stats table will be difficult I assume, as the shor-dp/sp and weired/weired-odd are ach sharing a common badge. But obviously this dificulty is based on OProject's badge policy.
    P.S.: It seems that my weired badge got lost on the free-dc banner - was this introduced with the subproject stats?
    Same here...

Blog Entries
    I'm making some changes for this, almost done.

I've had to code to create a 'combined' entry row for each user for the shor-dp+shor-sp (named shor_comb) and weird-dd+weird (named wierd_comb) and then do some code for the badges based on all credit levels within each subproject.

That part is working, I just need to finish up coding the part which inserts the badge for each level. Will do that bit later as I'm out of time today.

You will see the new subproject on your user page now at least.

This all means I'll no longer need to scrape the individual pages too, so all users will have their badges in the database, no need to provide individual id's.

Hi Bok, thanks - but are you sure you grant the correct badges?
    shor + weired: probably the easiest, based on credits
    GSCE-SV: based on number of valid results, probably doable
    ALX: based on elapsed time - do you have access to that? At least I now got the ALX badge handed over from free-dc , but as far as I remember OProjected didn't granted it to me. (Can't log in on oproject to double-check currently.)

Blog Entries
    yeah, as above, I hadn't noticed at first. I've fixed the gcse ones, but not the alx ones yet

I'm updating the code now. I think I have the info available in the subproject export stats, just hadn't used it. Only thing I'm unsure of is what the values in the alx export for cputime are based on. This may not be the elapsed time the project is using.

For instance, looking at zombie67 he has a bronze badge on the project site which is for 5000hrs, in the export he has

<cpu_time>2375.8535780000507</cpu_time>

which even if these were hours does not match up.

The website shows him with 8229hrs elapsed.

So, I don;t think I do have the data for that unfortunately. I will ask over at the project to see if it can exported, but don;t hold your breath!

p.s. it does login eventually, took me about 5mins of waiting, very sluggish to show profiles and such over there.

Hello Bok, after a month I wanted to bring ALX badge back on top of your stack of open issues. We prefer not to be honoured with badges we didn't achieved in reality.

Blog Entries
    The choices I have are:

1. Remove them
    2. Change those back to scraping rather than using the subproject xml data available
    3. Wait for the project to include the data in the xml

I've opted for 3 so far, but it looks unlikely to happen, might have to go with 2