Thread: Docking 1 Million Mile Stone ?

Docking 1 Million Mile Stone ?

Why does the Docking Project show this ???: Seems Pretty Weird a Person reaches 100K the same day a Person reaches 1 Million !!!

First User to reach 100 K : [AF>France>Sale-caractere] Antares on Saturday, 1 June 2013
    First User to reach 1 M : Fred K Meyer Jr on Saturday, 1 June 2013

The Truth be known I believe I was the 1'st Person to reach 1 Million on: "Saturday, 9 August 2008 1,000,000" almost 5 Years before the person above got credit for reaching 1 Million ... One thing is fer sure, it certainly isn't the Person being Credited for it ...

I've long remembered posting about being the 1'st to reach 1 Million in their Forum but can't find it now, once I reach 1 Million I didn't crunch the Project again for a long time, probably last year some time when I began crunching there again ... I wonder how many more MM's are credited to the wrong person ???

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    You are right, I ran this particular one manually and it came up with your id as the earliest -you've found a bug in the code introduced a while ago when I re-engineered a few things. It was not finding my historic milestone table and only reading the current milestone table which gets archived periodically to the historic. I've fixed that now and reran the timeline script and you are now the first user to 1M in docking.

Dang Bug's lol ... Thanks Bok