So I was thinking that an additional badge that could be given out by Free-DC would be a "Triple Crown." It would be granted to anyone who simultaneously was in the top 10 for Trigggls, Boks, and TeraBoks. And once achieved it would continue to stay with the cruncher for life. As for the badge itself, how about the MM badge with three small crowns on top? Although I am not sure I like this as a crown is often given out by projects to represent that the cruncher has donated or contributed to the project.

Currently one would need 7 TeraBoks, 18 Boks, and 13 Trigggls to achieve #10 rank in each of the categories.

I though about the badge for being #1 in each category but that would require 16, 50, and 43 respectively. 109 projects would be very extremely hard to achieve, most serious crunchers have long since surpassed this. And newer crunchers are unlikely to have 109 projects (at any credit level) for a long time.

------
Disclaimer I have 5, 6, and 20 projects respectively and should be able to achieve a triple crown in less than a year. The longest (but not hardest) would be the two additional TeraBoks.