Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dfGUI v3.2 for Win available (Multi-Language)

Grumpy, you mean if you choose "Offline" in the config tab, it would have something in the status bar to indicate that you were running offline?

Adding detection for a receipt is fairly straight forward but how would you like to be notified, something that just indicates that a receipt is present?

Just curious but where did you get the 3 months number from? I am now finished my course so that is one thing out of the way. I still have lots of stuff to work on so it won't be right away but I hope to start adding new features to dfGUI before 3 months.

How about:

1) A button to paste the contents of receipt.txt into the status-analyser url for checking upload status

2) A button to show the last five lines of the error log

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    Well, somewhere real easy to see and obvious

Maybe a little net work icon that greays out if offline..and a policeman handing over a ticket icon if one is present

Doh, it is about 3 months since you posted you will be busy for a while
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.

Originally posted by Grumpy
    Maybe a little net work icon that greays out if offline..and a policeman handing over a ticket icon if one is present
    Heheh, well I'm no artist so if anyone wants to make an icon of a policeman handing over a ticket, then I will use it, otherwise it might be something less detailed.

Interesting suggestions HaloJones, I will add that to my list. Although right now I don't have a huge motivation to work on dfGUI with all the stuff going on...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12