Thread: It's Fall Back and Spring Ahead....

It's Fall Back and Spring Ahead....

Those folks up in Canada must have gotten mixed up.... here it is 9:00 and "Server Down for Maintenance"...

Or, perhaps it appears that someone edited the original post about the changeover time.... JFW!!!
    Last edited by MgKnight; 10-28-2003 at 09:12 AM.

I had announced the change a week ago, I'm sorry if it wasn't clear.

Please see http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthr...&threadid=4500
    Elena Garderman

Pardon me being rude but, personally I would think that something of that nature would deserve its own thread, AND a sticky, not being buried in the middle of an ongoing thread. Has it really degraded to the point that we now need to check the NEWS every single day to keep up with things around here?

Seems like the only thing that is consistant around here lately is the inconsistancy.

Originally posted by MgKnight
    Pardon me being rude but, personally I would think that something of that nature would deserve its own thread, AND a sticky, not being buried in the middle of an ongoing thread. Has it really degraded to the point that we now need to check the NEWS every single day to keep up with things around here?

Seems like the only thing that is consistant around here lately is the inconsistancy.
    First page on here about the 10th topic down (ok so maybe it should have been stickied ) It's entitled "When is the next protein update? "

Was posted 6 days ago today.

Hope that helps...

and posted the day before that in the NEWS

"10/21/2003

- We will be switching to a new protein on Tuesday, October 28, at 11 AM EST. The main difference for this protein will be scoring purely based on energy, and not RMSD - i.e., we won't be "cheating" in scoring the structures. Note that this update will include an update to the client as well as a new protein to work on."

and posted that same day in our forum for all of out teammates to see. My guess would be that an extremely small percentage of the total participants come here for NEWS.