Thread: How to reset e-mail and password on seventeenorbust.com

Question How to reset e-mail and password on seventeenorbust.com

I have send e-mails to ask to change e-mail adres for my account on seventeenorbust.com
    only i do not get any answer.

I was running 17orbust seveal years and then stopped for i think approx 5years.
    Since a year i'm working on this project again, but still can not login because i don't know on what e-mail it was registered, and also don't know my password.
    Who can help me to get my new e-mail adress connected to my 17orbust account?

Grutte Pier [Wa Oars] Theadalus's Avatar
    Project admins are on holiday?
    Powered by: Warlock, Necromancer and Sorcerer

It looks like everyone is dead from the SOB team ....
    Send mails in last 2 years no responce on mails ...
    But the website and sob program is updated last year.
    So why is the team not responding to e-mails and also not responding on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlingman View Post
    I have send e-mails to ask to change e-mail adres for my account on seventeenorbust.com
    only i do not get any answer.

I was running 17orbust seveal years and then stopped for i think approx 5years.
    Since a year i'm working on this project again, but still can not login because i don't know on what e-mail it was registered, and also don't know my password.
    Who can help me to get my new e-mail adress connected to my 17orbust account?

Are there any updates on this? I'm in a similar situation. I know the old email address I used, but don't have access to it anymore; I switched ISPs long ago.