Thread: project and subproject pages dont match

Davis, California // Beni Mekkoud, Morocco

project and subproject pages dont match

For Yoyo@home I am running only Odd Weird Search. After updating CPID stats and usersubproject stats I noticed that they are not the same.

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...abd08a2908ffb4
    http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...abd08a2908ffb4

All three stats today, last update, and yesterday are off by a slight amount and not by any consistent number.
    My last reloads shows:
    cpid: 14,181 2,252 13,784
    subp:14,198 1,992 13,508

Any insight would be appreciated.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    All data comes from the project itself I'm afraid. I do know that their implementation of the sub project data is non standard so can be at different times to the normal Boinc export. So it's likely just that..

Thanks for the info.

The ProjectRanks given on the Usersubprojects Stats do not -always- match with the actual ranks for the person (mine are sometimes much too high: I'm not 6th at Help Conquer Cancer, or 22nd at SubsetSum (I was 68th))

Clicking them connects you with the person holding that rank for the complete project: e.g. HardOCPtest in the case of my Aquaponics score
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-30-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    The WCG rankings are only amongst those that have their data being pulled. I can't perform miracles on data I don't have...

SubsetSum@Home similarly will ONLY be amongst those users who have linked their old accounts to CSG. See my thread over at the CSG boards about that, where I asked Travis why he didn't just create accounts for everyone much like founders get created when boinc-wide teams are imported.

The hyperlink on the projrank on subprojects is incorrect though. It should offset to the subproject list and NOT the overall list. I'll fix that today.

The sub-milestone counter is broken. I broke two barriers, one with BU-Boincstats and one with WCG-UGM
    Mine should read by now
    7-11-18-43-51 and not
    6-11-18-43-50

With the normal milestones my latest 10k score (the 65th, IGEM) went unnoticed.

Blog Entries
    I'm really not sure what you are saying about that first one. Can you expand ?

*EDIT* - oh you mean subproject MM's.. Ok, same fault as below, they are updating now.

MM's. ack, my fault. Whenever I add some new ones I temporarily switch off the main ones. Hadn't put them back on. They are updating now.

In the sub-project MM chart it goes 1k, 10k, 100k, 250k then 1M. Is it intentional that 500k and 750k are left out? What about MMs higher than 1M?

Blog Entries
    I just haven't got round to the others yet

The FightAIDS@Home badge for WCG is not updating on the subproject stats page.
    The signature showing all badges (on the cpid stats page) is showing the correct badge.