Hello All,

I reallly think this experiment is very cool, but I have found it very difficult to get things running properly.

I went through the steps, and under services, it shows Distributed Hardware Evolution Island as started. I looked in the folder and see no dowloaded files. I checked the stats and can't find my username.

I tried to use the graphic client but I don't know how to edit a batch file in order to configure it.

I am running on a pIII 1.3 ghz under xp.

I am involved with other dc projects, and frankly am ready to just move on and continue contributing to other projects. I don't mean to be critical, but this is one of the most user unfriendly projects I have been involved with. You would have far greater participation if you bundled any kind of graphic client, even a textual one that could be easily configured by filling in the address and user name. The GUI should have a couple of fill in the blank windows the first time it is started or something like dnet.

I would like to contribute if possible, but have already spent a lot of time on this and have no idea if it is running or not. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

-John