Thread: DF Gets a New Look

That's right, the Distributed Folding Project has a shiny new website. It's a nicer, cleaner design than they had in the past. Functionally, it's pretty much the same as what they've had in the past except for some changes to the stats section. Here's what Elena had to say:

The new website is up and running. A few notable changes that were added in the meantime to the stats:

- "Phase display" - you can now choose to view all stats in "Phase I+Phase II" mode by selecting that option in your personal login page. The default option is to display only Phase II results
    - all demographics have been moved to a separate page linked to from the main stats
    - team members that have produced 0 structures (with respect to selected Phase display) will no longer be visible on the team page
    - teams that have total production of 0 structures (with respect to selected Phase display)will not be listed in the team index

If you find any borken links or odd features, please drop us a line at trades@mshri.on.ca.

If you haven't already, you might want to go check it out...

Stats God in Training Darkness Productions's Avatar
    Wow that's pretty sexy. Though, I don't understand the interaction with Blueprint (whatever it is)...

Originally posted by Darkness Productions
    Wow that's pretty sexy. Though, I don't understand the interaction with Blueprint (whatever it is)...
    Maybe its where they get their funding from?

BUt whatever it is, the site looks way nice than it was previously.