Thread: 67607

Gentlemen how are we doing with 67607. I hope it is nothing but good news

Quote Originally Posted by engracio View Post
    Gentlemen how are we doing with 67607. I hope it is nothing but good news
    Inch'Allah, eliminating the lowest weight k would be excellent news, indeed .
    However, looking at the Max in progress values, one can see that k=10223 is stalled at 29,183K too, vs 29,234K thusfar for the four other k's. Just as the ladies are listening, too .
    Sooo I'd rather say "Je suis St Augustin" in the sense that SoB queue management is, for me, just as mysterious as "le mystère de la Trinité" according to the famous story implying St Augustine. Back in November, when all new job switched to secondpass, k=21181 seemed to be singled out with nearly no new job for ca. two weeks, until it restarted. I haven't any idea why this occurred, and I don't even think there has been a false positive in this case.
    Therefore, be patient and keep crunching. Even though a new prime is overdue, "dura lex probabilitatis, sed lex" is still the rule
    Last edited by Zuzu; 02-04-2015 at 03:43 PM.

More information can be found here.

Sadly zuzu it might be premature again. Hope to be wrong but we shall see, said the blind man

Ahhh make perfect sense. Now we know. Thxs Hoping we found something but.....

Quote Originally Posted by AG5BPilot View Post
    More information can be found here.
    Thanks for the precision, and especially for expliciting the reason why 2 k's are reserved by Primegrid. That's why the "waiting" queue is much bigger for these two k's. Good crunching for everyone, either from SoB proper or Primegrid