OK, I've setup the necessary graphics for t-shirts, hats, mugs, & mousepads over at CafePress:

http://www.cafeshops.com/freedc

Additionally, it turns out that one of our founders, JTrinkle, works for a company that handles stuff like this as well. JTrinkle's company, however, has some stuff that looks much nicer than the Cafe Press stuff. The drawback? There are some startup costs & we'd do all the organizing on our end (i.e. one of us buys the stuff on behalf of everyone who wants one). There are also minimum requirements for a run of the various items.

Personally, I think these hats are a winner. I have one (with the Ping logo on the front) and it's fabulous. It's soft & very high quality.

Unlike CafePress, we can get stuff from Jim's company with embroidered logos instead of screen printed logos. Swanky!

Jim says that we could do a run of shirts or hats with just 12-24 pieces. They'd cost about $15 a piece. This includes some markup to cover the cost of initially digitizing the logo ($100) and then eventually some return to go into our 'Free-DC' fund. Seeing how the golf shirts over at CafePress cost more than that with no markup & a cheap screen printed logo, this might be a good way to go!

So, do we have anyone interested? The selection of shirts & hats over there is truly boggling, so we're not lacking for choices...