Thread: Why did the last stats update of marc's give me -40745?

Angry Why did the last stats update of marc's give me -40745?

Not only that, but my box at work I use, finished a test and got NO credit for it! It barely now has 9% from its second test (Celeron 1.4). BTW >>> the same thing happened yesterday on my T-Bird . . .it was up to 82% and then no increase in points and it had started all over again! Hey . . .I am just small-time but I have managed to put together 4 boxes to try to get our #1 positon back team-wide from TA!

Please . . .why were -40745 McEM's taken away from me which put me back 3 spots in overall rank?????

Jammy
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib

Did you fail to submit an intermediate block or final result within a 10-day period? That is what usually causes negative stats - you lose all the work listed in your previous intermediate blocks for that K and N.

Originally posted by Ken_g6[TA]
    Did you fail to submit an intermediate block or final result within a 10-day period? That is what usually causes negative stats - you lose all the work listed in your previous intermediate blocks for that K and N.
    Nope! Even the Celeron I access at the least every 6 days. My own boxes are online 24/7.

Jammy

p.s. I have stopped running SoB because of the recent problems and have returned to Seti.
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib