Thread: Stats site and hardware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    That's not very clear info.... there was a crashed table that I took care of this morning, but that's the only thing I'm aware of.

I've got new hardware sitting here, just very little time to get it configured And no end in sight for that, got trips to Dallas and Detroit next week.

CO2 Emissions Algae Scientist Nflight's Avatar
    Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania, United States
    Asteroids - My current credit values are not showing after the approximate 9:30 AM EST update. I am back to Monday Nov 30th values, while the first update clearly showed the full deposition of values correctly at the beginning of the day, say near the 5:30 AM update. By the next update the values will return to normalcy and possibly new values added on say around 12:30 PM this will occur. And once again the values will be removed back to Nov 30 values (10,560 pts) to be completely wiped off the stats page of my CPID. Following through this ordeal since Monday has shown instability in maintaining the values consistently throughout the day. You must continue to monitor my CPID page to see the fluctuations I am seeing. Since I am running Prime Grid at the same time this Project shows nothing but continued progress with no slippage of credit values through out each and everyday. What if any can be done to stop this crazy situation I am observing?

Blog Entries
    I looked at it briefly last night but nothing sprang out, basically the job runs to completion on one of the databases but just does not complete on the other but no errors, no tables are corrupt.

So still checking.

Blog Entries
    I looked at it briefly last night but nothing sprang out, basically the job runs to completion on one of the databases but just does not complete on the other but no errors, I did find a corrupted country data table so that might have been the cause but need to wait until the next update to find out. Which is around about now.

The project worked flawlessly since Dec 2 2015, Suddenly this evening my stats on Asteroids disappeared again. And after looking at the whole Project page: http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=proj&proj=ast Everyone lost their posts for today as well. There are Gremlins in the machine, or Minions!

Blog Entries
    I think it's having network issues downloading the host file and taking way too long, then the stats fail on one of the db's as it can;t open the file.

Not sure yet, have switched off host updates for now and will see how it runs.

Blog Entries
    I think it's having network issues downloading the host file and taking way too long, then the stats fail on one of the db's as it can;t open the file.

Not sure yet, have switched off host updates for now and will see how it runs.

Gridcoin Finance the Project - This project has deleted people accounts as they detach from the project as instructed via Notices on the BOINC Manager. Once you remove the project, Gridcoin Staff remove your account completely from their records. All previous work I had done right up to Wednesday when I followed their instructions to remove and re-attach was a false lie. I have not been able to re-connect.

So over the course of last nights update since I was no longer listed as ever having an account my scores were removed from my CPID listing that I had ever worked on the project at all. It now seems that Gridcoin Admins wants only people willing to work under the Gridcoin Team guise and any other team is banished. So if it is possible to go back and capture my credits I had accumulated in that project I would be very happy Cruncher.

Yes this scenario has never happened before, Some selfish group deems themselves better then all the rest to have only one Team effort. I am lost for words

Blog Entries
    hmm, unfortunately not. Normally I would be able to restore from backup but it seems my backup where it would be is corrupted. The only thing I have right now is a last milestone of 20000 you reach on 12/15.

Even if I did recreate a row though, it would just be overwritten on the next xml output from gridcoin. It's a right mess over there.