Thread: BS/FDC Team Position Off

Question BS/FDC Team Position Off

Interesting... according to BOINCStats, I'm at 111 for the team, but according to FreeDC, I'm at 116.

The total credits isn't that much off, less than 90.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Could be a few different reasons. Maybe we handle what is a users overall team slightly differently (I run some code once per day overnight which calculates what team you are on in most projects, tiebreaker is just alphabetic). Or perhaps I have some projects that aren't in BS. You'd have to do some analysis between the two and see which users are in/not in each list. Wouldn't be difficult to pull them into a spreadsheet perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    't be difficult to pull them into a spreadsheet perhaps...
    Yeah, it's not a huge difference, but interesting. I'll take a squint when I get a chance. That's the only main thing I really noticed. I'm still waiting another day for the stats to settle out between joining and merging some hosts.

BTW, is there anyway to get my old history back without a lot of work? With the CPID change the stats think I started this month even though it notes I started in '99. So much for logic. It's not a big deal, I just wanted to see some old summary history (particuarly the milemarkers).

Thanks,

Yavanius

148 FDC vs 68 BS

Of course you have several deadwoods in your listing too. I'm sure there are a few in BS too IIRC. I might be mistaken, but you might embrace projects faster than them. I'm going to throw an idea on the deadwoods at your in the suggestion box.

I haven't even looked at the other stat sites. Two is enough for now.