Thread: KeyCounter/MouseTrackign programs?

KeyCounter/MouseTrackign programs?

which *OFFICIAL* programs are we in? IS there more than one? I'm using
    TKC and BeWes.....

Blog Entries
    TKC and BMT we are official in and have a team there.

There is also Project Orca, but I don't support it any longer. We have a team there, but it is nearly impossible to track the stats there (because of no list of users in a team). The project admins talked about a new client, but the homepage hadn't any news since the end of February 2003 and no one wrote something into their forum this year.

Another keycounting project I know is Project Dolphin, a revival of the old Project, but as far is I know we have no team there, which is in my opinion needless, because we have TKC...

Something I forgot to mention in the past: all those projects support only windows Project Dolphin wanted to code a linux client, but their homepage seems to be having no update since christmas 2003.

We have stats for team Free-DC in this projects:
    - TKC: http://the-mk.dbestern.net/tkc/
    - BMT http://the-mk.dbestern.net/bmt/

If you want to know more, just ask!
    the-mk

ok well, i am now running 3 clients(TKC, DMT, project dolphin) Yes, i aggree, project-orca is a complete waste, and yes i created a team on project dolphin, thanks for your post. Now if Project-Orca ever cleans up their act and gets it together i'd think about running that too, but i think the best of them is TKC, and then i just found out about BMT but it looks cool too! I've been using my mouse alot more because i've been clicking on GPT ads so i thought it might help our team on them. And i've also started making short flash anmatiosn films and that takes alot of clicks too.

Blog Entries
    So http://www.project-dolphin.nl/team.php?tid=4686 is our new teampage at Project Dolphin...

If there ever become more users I'll create some stats just PM me

And a big welcome to our key/mouse-counting teams!
    the-mk

Wait.. I thought that Project Dolphin was dead and was replaced by Project Orca?

Now, I am doing Keycounter. Are there anymore projects that I should know about?

yes you are correct. But then another person took project dolphin and used the same base code as project orca because there both PULSE software, BUT......... Project-Orca is now dead, and Project Dolphin is now active. No, no other projects that i know of.

*EDIT*- and very unfortunately since they're both based on the original *PULSE* code, it won't let you run both. Says it's already running though it's a different on, probably to prevent cheating. Anyone think they know a way i can get around that???
    Last edited by matrix_fan; 04-03-2004 at 08:59 PM.