I don't know how to say this, as it is hard for me...
My health has gone down hill, and my doctors tell me I must get away from computers.
My hobby for the past 20 years has been my passion and something I have felt very strongly about.
Now it's time for me to pass the torch and let others carry on.

Here is some of my history highlights I'd like to share with you....

I have done alot for the computer community starting way back in 1983.
I ran a free BBS and provided free Netmail, echomail, forums and free downloads of files.
I taught folks how to repair their computers and get more performance from them.
I also provided coverage to 1/3 of the globe for email/netmail and files.
There were 3 of us in the United States and we split the costs amongst ourselves to provide this free service back when there were only modems.
At the height of my 'career/hobby' I had a total of 6 top of the line high speed modems and had folks from Russia, Japan, China and Australia, to name few, dialing in to exchange their email/files/netmail from their regions, then I would process that new incomming information and pass it to the other two stars so they could exchange it with their territories and they back to me and round and round it went.
I also had satellite feeds 24/7 to help pull in all the usenet newsgroups and files, convert to/from usenet/fidonet formats, and pass it on to keep the information flowing. I belonged to an organization called FidoNet and I had 7 Servers at that time.
I was referred to as the 'Western Star' and did this for 2+ years before the internet took off.
At that time I retired the BBS and passed on my duties to others. That was back in 1995.
Since that time, I dabbled and fumbled around until I ran into SETI and Ars back in 1999 where the DC bug bit me.
I hosted almost every Ars Team, including Team Lamb Chop, for about a year, gave free email services to those that needed and asked for it, hosted several other sites that need homes and recently put up a stats server for Free-DC with the help of DP and magnav0x.
I am currently still hosting the Ars SuperComputer and the Free-DC Super Computer along with the Stats Server. Maybe someday I can get someone to take this off my hands.

I will still be around, but you will see a severe drop in my output as I try to wean myself away from computers and find a new hobby.

I have made a lot of friendships that I will cherish forever.

With that said, help yourself to the virtual fridge, I'll try to keep it well stocked.

Thanks for the memories!