Thread: Hey BOK!!

Hey BOK!!

It is just after 10PM Central.

The FAH stats for my Team, Techpowerup! 50711, are not updated.

Also, is there a specific time that I will know the days results? I update the local thread, on TPU, and Free-DC is the bomb for WCG results, another thread I update.

Why is FAH, not so stellar? Also, is there a good time to check for the day?

Thanks, I would really appreciate your insight, or maybe insight from another, in my position, with more experience in this matter.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    There is no specific time, the stats update on a continuous cycle, when finished each cycle they switch a pointer to the database that has just updated to be visible webside, then start the next cycle on a different database. It all depends upon which projects are updated in which cycle.

That being said, I'm still configuring a new server which will only do the nonBoinc stats, so they will run parallel to BOINC projects and so be much faster updates.

Thanks! Now, I am wondering. Why, just now, did it show me results from Today, but when I went to sort the results, it refreshed to all zero's?!?

I can't even keep the current update? It won't be TOO SOON, for that new server!!

I hate to sound like a sourpuss, I truly, TRULY, appreciate all you do!! It has just been a little frustrating, the last few days.

Thanks, Agian!!