Thread: The clock is tickng A99 and Chaos Theory

The clock is tickng A99 and Chaos Theory

The "Fuzzy Rat Bear" will be back in just over one month and I see no glimpse of threats in the rearview mirror.

Please tell me it wasn't all bravado.

You can reply back beneath with a
    Alas poor Borg, I knew it Horatio

http://www.butlersurvey.com/

christmas came early and now your gonna get it
    Entry: lunatic
    Function: adjective
    Definition: crazy
    Synonyms: absurd, baked, balmy, bananas, batty, bonkers, cracked, crazed, daft, demented, deranged, dippy, flaky, flipped out, foolish, freaked out, gone ape, idiotic, insane, irrational, kooky, loco, loony, mad, maniac, maniacal, nonsensical, nuts, nutty, preposterous, psyched out, psycho, psychotic, schizoid, screwy, stupid, unhinged, unsound, wacky, whacko, zany
    Concept: health (poor)

I think the both of you should be more concerned about my production which by the way is more than both of you combined

your serve
    Chaos: the confused unorganized state of primordial matter before the creation of distinct forms

ya I m real concerned about you "McEnroe"

double fault
    Synonyms: absurd, baked, balmy, bananas, batty, bonkers, cracked, crazed, daft, demented, deranged, dippy, flaky, flipped out, foolish, freaked out, gone ape, idiotic, insane, irrational, kooky, loco, loony, mad, maniac, maniacal, nonsensical, nuts, nutty, preposterous, psyched out, psycho, psychotic, schizoid, screwy, stupid, unhinged, unsound, wacky, whacko, zany

do you play tennis A99?
    Chaos: the confused unorganized state of primordial matter before the creation of distinct forms

no I think its a sissy sport, I only watch for the arguements

just like I only watch nascar for the crashes

tennis is only a sissy sport cause I cant play

ok how about wrestling, Ill give you a WWE smack down

how about hockey, a nice cross check to the base of the skull

chess, check mate

checkers, king me

cards, go fish

I have to go to the mall but I will be back

I will be waiting, game off

where are you fozzie, this is going to be fun

game on

unreal tournament, KILLING SPREE

Blog Entries

Counter-Strike

Headshot!
    wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona \

Thumbs up Soon my young padawans

you will feel The Force.
    Alas poor Borg, I knew it Horatio

http://www.butlersurvey.com/