Thread: What causes a fold to be rejected?

Question What causes a fold to be rejected?

Attached is a screenshot of a monitor program that I use. It shows that Raic7 has a 3.69 working. But I see that the results are not showing on the stats page.

The error.log file seems to free of anything other than connection failures.

How can you tell if a upload was corrupt or if the 3.69 was somehow miscalculated on the client?

Does the scoring get recalculated when the results are upload to the server?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

From what I understand, 'Best Energy' and RMSD are not the same thing. The algorithm assumes that lower energy leads to a lower RMSD. Only when results are uploaded to the server is a RMSD calculated for the work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Boinc'ing away
    From the whatsnew.txt file:

Changed algorithm to use fitness score to progress to next generations. RMSD will still be kept for assessing result quality.
    Also a thread here which has some discussion (which digresses to a discussion about the points scoring)...

RMSD is calculated server-side - we don't have any indication locally on what the RMS is, just what the fitness score is...