Thread: New Windows client released V1.20 [VERSION 1.21 OUT NOW!]

New Windows client released V1.20

For those of you that missed the news:

New client is finished. Lots of improvements. Here is a list of major differences: see Louie's news post
    Joe O

Blog Entries

Clien became unresponsible

Just press start, it starts connecting. It can't connect through proxy (some blocking on my firewall). Press stop - and voila "Not responding". Window became just white and only x can close it.
    wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona \

Re: Clien became unresponsible

Originally posted by Death
    Just press start, it starts connecting. It can't connect through proxy (some blocking on my firewall). Press stop - and voila "Not responding". Window became just white and only x can close it.
    I know what that is. I already fixed it. I'll post a fix in a few when I'm done with Linux.

Cheers,
    Louie

By the way, several folks have noticed that with the service handler the GUI window title still says version 1.1.0. This is expected (well, by me at least). It really is running the new client, though. I'll get a new service handler to go with the new client when I get back in town after the holidays. AFAIK, the only problem at the moment is this cosmetic (but admittedly confusing) one.

Re:Client became unresponsible

Originally posted by jjjjL
    I know what that is. I already fixed it. I'll post a fix in a few when I'm done with Linux.

Cheers,
    Louie
    Client v1.20 and the redrawn v1.21 also have problems with saving work to the cache file. It cost sometimes a minute before the client continues his work. I managed both version to crash after clicking stop. I use v1.21 as service for processing tests and v1.20 for sendings work to server.

FYI,
    Arnoud.