Thread: Stats not showing up

Exclamation Stats not showing up

I've been having a problem for a while now with DF, where the client appears to be operating normally (dfGUI shows that I'm on generation 43, with one generation buffered), but none of my stats show up, and it even changed my status to "inactive".

Any help would be appreciated.

I even tried a fresh installation of the client to no avail.
    CrazySaint

Hmmm...we have a member with the same problem. He uploaded around 300 gens and nothing showed up in the stats.

Are you sure you used the right password when you re-installed the client?
    Folding 24/7 for a cause
    www.hardCOREware.net
    HCW DF Team!

Are you folding online, or offline? Also, have you checked your error.log for any clues?
    Howard Feldman

Yeah, I double-checked that I was using the correct handle.

I'm working online, and there are no errors in the error log.
    CrazySaint

Our member found out that he was still using the old client (had autoupdate turned off!).

I'm not for sure about your problem though. And I thought I had run into all the problems you could with DF, guess not.
    Folding 24/7 for a cause
    www.hardCOREware.net
    HCW DF Team!

Ol' retired IT geezer

Question Not quite handle

One of my team members had the same problem... Turned out the correct versus incorrect handle was a zero versus an "o"... When you login, what handle is reported there?? The handle you are using may be valid, but just not yours!!

Ned

Well, the problem is fixed. It turns out that when I instaleld a fresh client, and a fresh DFGUI, DFGUI somehow kept pointing at the old DF client. So I pointed it at the new one, and all seems to be well again.
    CrazySaint

Originally posted by CrazySaint
    Well, the problem is fixed. It turns out that when I instaleld a fresh client, and a fresh DFGUI, DFGUI somehow kept pointing at the old DF client. So I pointed it at the new one, and all seems to be well again.
    Glad to hear that you found it. Renaming those old installs and moving them from your primary drive would be helpful next time.
    Folding 24/7 for a cause
    www.hardCOREware.net
    HCW DF Team!