Thread: New Years EVE party! Choose your game!!

Minister of Misinformation magicfan241's Avatar

New Years EVE party! Choose your game!!

Well, I am going to be having a LAN party at my house on Jan.4, which got me to thinking:

1. Does anyone want to do a internet game party. I have Starcraft(and Brood Wars), Civ II Gold & III, NeverwinterNights, Diablo II (god the horror), but don't have any first person shooters (cause I don't like them).

2. If we want I think I know how to multiplayerize all of those games, but I am not sure with NeverWinterNights. I also have some experience in DMing D&D games via IRC.

It would be from around 9:00PM EST to 12:30-1:00AM EST, but if we wanted I could leave stuff on (if I need to) to let people keep playing for a while.

Any takers??

magicfan241

I'd love to help out, but the last computer game I was any good at was Super Star Trek, programmed at the University of Texas, and running on a PDP-by-Gawd-11.

Oh yeah, and ANY of the word games from Infocomm (of which I believe I still have all). Just never made the cutover to graphics games. SSTrek was graphic, I guess, if you count little boxes of ASCII stuff.
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

I'd be interested Though don't mind me if I get a bit too drunk during game play I just need to know what we'll be playing so I can get my hands on whatever it will be. Also if it's a game that has a linux server I can host it on my dedicated server I got a couple of days ago
    Warning this Post is Rated "M" for Mature

-Contains Harsh Language
    -L337 HaX0r W3RD2!
    -Partial Nudity

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape drive somewhere.