Thread: Hi from Team MacNN

Mac since '86

Thumbs up Hi from Team MacNN

This looks like too much fun to leave out the Mac Users. Hi to everyone, and thanks to Free-DC for sponsoring this forum.

Yeah, you guys are stinking up the place at Ubero. I came here to escape from Team MacNN
    Colin Thompson

hi
    Use the right tool for the right job!

Mac since '86
    Originally posted by ColinT
    Yeah, you guys are stinking up the place at Ubero. I came here to escape from Team MacNN
    Hey, now that I am no longer working on Ubero, you can stop falling behind quite so fast. Actually, I was never one of the big producers there. Just did my share before moving on to Folding @home and now here. I think your lead here is safe for the time being. I am only going to put one machine on this project for now, but reserve the right to change my mind later.

The Cruncher From Hell
    Hey colin, I'm stinky

Mac since '86

Talking Changed my mind

Okay, I like this project. I changed my mind and am putting all my 'puters on it.

Team MacNN now up to 18 members (16 active). # 63 in just over 3 days.

Macs? bah! You'll never stand up to the awesome power of my linux cluster! bwaaaahahahahahaaaa!

<dodges flying little round mice>

Mac since '86

Cool

Originally posted by Scoofy12
    Macs? bah! You'll never stand up to the awesome power of my linux cluster! bwaaaahahahahahaaaa!

<dodges flying little round mice>
    Nothing wrong with Linux, it runs very well on macs.

Originally posted by Shaktai

Hey, now that I am no longer working on Ubero, you can stop falling behind quite so fast. Actually, I was never one of the big producers there. Just did my share before moving on to Folding @home and now here. I think your lead here is safe for the time being. I am only going to put one machine on this project for now, but reserve the right to change my mind later.

I decided to follow you lead and only put one machine (after another) on the Distributed Folding project. I thought that this project was a better use of my resouces than Ubero or RC5.
    I am going to try to catch up with you before you catch up with ColinT. That should be what maybe a few weeks.

Hey it's all great fun and maybe there will be some good that comes out of it that will help everyone. arty:
    jb
    The Mac attack is on.

Mac since '86
    Originally posted by jbcool

I decided to follow you lead and only put one machine (after another) on the Distributed Folding project. I thought that this project was a better use of my resouces than Ubero or RC5.
    I am going to try to catch up with you before you catch up with ColinT. That should be what maybe a few weeks.

Hey it's all great fun and maybe there will be some good that comes out of it that will help everyone. arty:
    Whoa!!! I just looked at your numbers and you are really crunching. I think I need some more boxes. (my electric bill is WHAATTT?????)