Thread: Windows Activation

Windows Activation

I have re-installed my WINDOWS XP PRO, 3 times now. The fourth time (a few days ago due to a un-recoverable explorer error) I waited a few days til last night to re-activate it. So I tried and it said this copy has been activate too many times, blah blah blah, call a person at micrsoft and get a confirmation ID blah blah blah.So I waited till this morning and i couldn't find a phone to call with, because the cordless phone was OUT OF BATTERY, and our back-up phone was ok as far as I knew, so I moved my computer to a room with a phone jack started it up, got the back-up phone, and guess what! The back-up phone didn't work. So anyways, I decide to go on and start activation to get the telephone number, and guess what happens!!!!!!! It successfully activated my windows. HA, HA,HA, I moved my friggin computer for nothing, not for the phone. And then it just activates anyways. That is just friggin croppy software. I mean last night they were telling me that I had to call them and NOW!!!!! It just activated!!!!! Jeezzzzzz, Maybe I found a broken link?( you don't know how heavy my old crt monitor and my tower weighs!)

Not to be a smart ass..but ... Open Source

Glad you got it going again anyway

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."