Thread: Anyone know where I can get a supercharger for my

Talking Anyone know where I can get a supercharger for my

studabaker.

It doesn't seem to be running too good after I got it towed out of that ravine.

Can't seem to keep up with the Crazy Train at the moment.

Alas poor Borg, I knew it Horatio

http://www.butlersurvey.com/

Ask the Fixer of Broken Things. He's got something for 'most every occasion.
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

supercharger........did you say supercharger.........

you must be delusional from the fumes that archaic hunk of automotive embarrassment pumps into the air

have you seen the stats young padawan

when we last met I was but the student and now I am the master

you will bow before me as all the others have before you came along to embarrass your lineage

you are nothing more than the latest genetic misfire to wish for a miracle in which you are the hero but alas you are no more than captain zero leader of the lost and wayward blind searching for that which does not exist and for you that would be success

failure is your mantra and the pathetic trek through life in search of disappointment is your destiny

you should do us all a favor and rip out your own stuffing for the sake of mankind alone.........

A99
    Entry: lunatic
    Function: adjective
    Definition: crazy
    Synonyms: absurd, baked, balmy, bananas, batty, bonkers, cracked, crazed, daft, demented, deranged, dippy, flaky, flipped out, foolish, freaked out, gone ape, idiotic, insane, irrational, kooky, loco, loony, mad, maniac, maniacal, nonsensical, nuts, nutty, preposterous, psyched out, psycho, psychotic, schizoid, screwy, stupid, unhinged, unsound, wacky, whacko, zany
    Concept: health (poor)

AND NOW.....

BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!!!

F O Z Z I E S .. C Y B E R A M A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take two hours worth and call A99 collect in the morning.

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

I don't need to be bothered by the petty rantings of the lesser masses, I don't even care if he uses C A L L A T T free for you and cheap for me

dont ever make a phone call that involves contacting me about that damn fuzzie rat

have a nice day

omniscient all powerful supreme being (A99)
    Entry: lunatic
    Function: adjective
    Definition: crazy
    Synonyms: absurd, baked, balmy, bananas, batty, bonkers, cracked, crazed, daft, demented, deranged, dippy, flaky, flipped out, foolish, freaked out, gone ape, idiotic, insane, irrational, kooky, loco, loony, mad, maniac, maniacal, nonsensical, nuts, nutty, preposterous, psyched out, psycho, psychotic, schizoid, screwy, stupid, unhinged, unsound, wacky, whacko, zany
    Concept: health (poor)