Thread: Site Login and Consistency

Arrow Site Login and Consistency

Hey Bok

Some glitches and inconsistencies with login and the website I noticed:

1. If you goto stats.free-dc.org -- Where do you login?
    Nice message that says I'm not logged in, but where's login?? You'd think if I click on my CPID it would prompt you to login, instead of I get a null user (not literally) page.

2. Logging into forum didn't log me onto site.
    I remembered something about login into forums and you login into site. Not sure if that was here or BAM... I dumped the history for Free-DC, came back and logged into the main site and I got into the forum just fine, but I haven't retested login from the forum to main site.

3. Logging in gave me a redirect error from the site:
    vBulletin Message
    Invalid Redirect URL (http://free-dc.org/)
    Self-shunning?

4. The about page doesn't have ANY HTML headers (actually it doesn't have any headers or footers), so you just get a page of Text. (That's actually been needing an update for quite a whiles )

5. On the top of the Stats page no field to search teams and not getting the correct teams.
    There is only a field next to Name: and then it says Team: with no search box. I was trying to run a search on 'Project Blue Book' but all I got was 'Project Blue Book Archive' (totally different team)

~Yavanius

6. You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags. --- Uh, what are the existing tags
    Last edited by Yavanius; 08-06-2016 at 01:41 PM.

2023 and still having this issue. Every time I try to get in on a new computer, I can't find HOW to login to stats. Forum, sure. I think the only place I am able to actually see my stats is a Mac that isn't currently working.

How do you login?

Go to any project that you are working on, let's take NFS as an example. look at your account page

At cross-project stats, choose FreeDC. Bookmark the result https://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?...cpid&cpid=your idea #