Quote Originally Posted by MarkRBright View Post
Stats6 looks good to me now - good work, thanks.
But not to me. Two of my WCG badges are off -Open Pandemics-COVID-19 shows as sapphire badge while it should be a 5 year diamond and Africa Rainfall Project shows a silver badge while it hould be ruby. Both are showing right in the production environment.

The view 'Badges (test)/Badges stats' shows three kind of badges: Total credit level badges, sub-project badges and RAC badges.
As the last category mostly shows the exact same badges for each project having them and are just temporary they might as well be left out, according to me.
For the other two categories the same amount of credit is displayed for all badges belonging to one project. This is strange, because there are columns 'next badge' and 'credit needed' which are meaningless when you give the same credit for each entry, while the correct level is available at FreeDC and shown at 'Subproject credits/Usersubprojects Stats'.
The 'credit needed' column has green 'v' images where a numeric value should be [Two values showing right though: Rakesearch total credit and MM badge]. 'Next badge' should have those images, but has no entries of any kind.