Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A suggestion for a slightly silly but mysterious one

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRBright View Post
    Stats6 looks good to me now - good work, thanks.
    But not to me. Two of my WCG badges are off -Open Pandemics-COVID-19 shows as sapphire badge while it should be a 5 year diamond and Africa Rainfall Project shows a silver badge while it hould be ruby. Both are showing right in the production environment.

The view 'Badges (test)/Badges stats' shows three kind of badges: Total credit level badges, sub-project badges and RAC badges.
    As the last category mostly shows the exact same badges for each project having them and are just temporary they might as well be left out, according to me.
    For the other two categories the same amount of credit is displayed for all badges belonging to one project. This is strange, because there are columns 'next badge' and 'credit needed' which are meaningless when you give the same credit for each entry, while the correct level is available at FreeDC and shown at 'Subproject credits/Usersubprojects Stats'.
    The 'credit needed' column has green 'v' images where a numeric value should be [Two values showing right though: Rakesearch total credit and MM badge]. 'Next badge' should have those images, but has no entries of any kind.

I was referring specifically to Nebbers, which is what this thread is about. It think it might be more productive for you to raise this as a new thread, especially as this one isn't quite finished yet. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Thanks again and I look forward to you working out how to include SubProjects one of these days.
    Any joy on that yet. My vision for a truly great Megamilestone feels a little incomplete 😎🤣😂

Davis, California // Beni Mekkoud, Morocco
    Now I have been infested with Nebbers....do I need to call the exterminator or the Ghost Busters?

Still not as bad as the Gibsons...where I am ranked 5 for the project but still it is not enough for a Maxwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Werinbert View Post
    Still not as bad as the Gibsons...where I am ranked 5 for the project but still it is not enough for a Maxwell.
    LOL I am in 3rd place for Gibsons with 6 and I still need 2 more for a Maxwell. Some MM's are a little easier than others.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRBright View Post
    Any joy on that yet. My vision for a truly great Megamilestone feels a little incomplete 😎🤣😂
    I've not had a chance to go back and look yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12