OK Prank and Rankem are the two silly names I have come up with for two new suggestions for MegaMilestones.
They are both very straightforward. Prank is the Average of all Project AND Subproject ranks and Rankem is the Average of all MegaMilestone Ranks. So obviously the lower the number the better in both cases.

To be specific Prank is (total ranks of ALL Projects + the total ranks of all SubProjects) / (The total number of Projects + The total number of Subprojects). Mine is currently 5222 for what that is worth. I suppose there is an argument for doing some kind of normalising of the data, as in my case my rank of 273593 in Seti somewhat distorts this, but I could of course choose to do something about that and run Seti for a month or two.

Clearly there could be some debate as to whether or not a Project made of Subprojects should effectively be counted twice, but debate is good! For me, keep it simple and count them both.

Being specific again, Rankem is the total of all Ranks in the MM table divided by the total number of items in the table. I leave it to you to decide if things that someone has that aren't shown in the table are included. I suspect they should be just for the mystery, intrigue and frustration from those who think they have it pinned down. Again, for what it is worth my current value of Rankem would be 362, something about which I am immensely proud ;-)