Thread: Outage this morning

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries

Outage this morning

There will be an outage of up to an hour this morning. I’m getting an upgrade to gigabit from time Warner/Spectrum. It’s not full symmetrical gigabit unfortunately as it’s still through cable. So 940/35 with a docsis 3.1 modem.

Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Blog Entries
    Well, we'll try this again tomorrow morning (saturday). They never showed up yesterday at all and finally called this morning to say that inclement weather prevented them getting here. (We had a dusting of snow!!)

You have another outage which seems to have persisted since at least the morning of 15 May 18. I tried pulling up my stats on the ordinary stats.php page, and I ran into a continuous "loading" icon and "Loading Stats Data..." message. Is a part of the site down? Thanks for the help...

Me too in Google Chrome, but in Edge I see the site OK but it's all a bit different looking. Has there been some improvements that don't work too well in some circumstances on Chrome?

Loading perfectly in Firefox on Mac, but not at all in Safari - just "loading stats data" forever.

Blog Entries
    Clear your cache and it should work.

Clearing the cache worked for me thanks.
    Though the User Milestones option doesn't work on Chrome or Edge giving the following error.

Not Found
    The requested URL /userbycpidmilestones/[myid] was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at stats.free-dc.org Port 443

www.amdusers.com
    Stats not working on Safari on iPad Pro.

EDIT
    Forget that - after several attempts to refresh the page the stats worked. Took a while.
    Last edited by vaughan; 05-17-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: add edit

I'm getting 'Stats' on my iMac but they have changed beyond recognition. No longer is there the team threats and opportunities and also there is no overtake data. The milestones seems to have frozen on 20,000,000 whereas I'm over 23,000,000 at the moment - what's happened Bok?

www.amdusers.com
    The feature that displayed the machine when you hovered the mouse over the numerical computer ID isn't working. No details when you click on the numerical ID either.

Combined stats of mine shows a -30,758,634. There is no indication of negative stats from projects.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruncher Pete View Post
    Combined stats of mine shows a -30,758,634. There is no indication of negative stats from projects.
    I think that was the auto-correction of the GoofyX stats. There has been a duplicate for a few weeks which I could have fixed manually, but I knew it would correct itself once they fixed it at the source.

Yeah its goofy. If that project is opened, the stats site warns of a negative number:

"[LINE] You have negative values and the X axis is at the bottom. This is not good..."