Thread: Database problem?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Database problem?

Seems none of the stats are showing for me. It just shows a page without any of the stats numbers when I try to view my stats.

CO2 Emissions Algae Scientist Nflight's Avatar
    Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania, United States
    You are, not the only one seeing nothing on the view screen. Seems the DB administrator is high overhead in an Airplane and will not change or reboot the system while the plane is in flight. It may be till Friday midday till the DB is returned to normal.
    Please stand By

www.amdusers.com
    I'm suffering from bok's stats withdrawal symptoms.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Yes, tried some remote debugging via FaceTime with my wife as I’m in Buffalo but it looks to be hardware related. Still trying.

CO2 Emissions Algae Scientist Nflight's Avatar
    Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania, United States
    Speaking with Bok this morning here on the East Coast, it seems this is not a simple reboot. It may be a hardware problem, and thus till he returns and gets to look at the problem we are out of Stats.

I'm going to need to go to the Doctor to get a prescription for my withdrawals.

I emailed him and he has tried with aid of his bride to repair things but still no soap. Seems the site of late has been having more and more issues. Hope to see it return functional soon as BOK does have a nice site!

I do not know if this is an issue, but the numbers haven't only started coming, I've seen them going too. I started with 34 projects at 1M+, and WEP M2 was at 999,244 at the next update giving me just 33 projects at 1M+. Looks like the two stats servers (let's call them flip and flop) are out of sync witch each other (and one of the two has a serious gap with the projects as well).
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 12-06-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    I do not know if this is an issue, but the numbers haven't only started coming, I've seen them going too. I started with 34 projects at 1M+, and WEP M2 was at 999,244 at the next update giving me just 33 projects at 1M+. Looks like the two stats servers (let's call them flip and flop) are out of sync witch each other (and one of the two has a serious gap with the projects as well).
    So WEP is missing for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    So WEP is missing for you?
    Not missing, WEP was flipping to and fro round 1,000,000 credits yesterday -both servers not picking up DHEP's last update, which would give me yet another 1,000,000+ credits project.

Blog Entries
    Well that sounds exactly like the issue I mentioned above where one database was not being updated. Is it ok today?

It is much better, only DHEP (Distr. Hardware Evolution) still refuses to update

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Not missing, WEP was flipping to and fro round 1,000,000 credits yesterday -both servers not picking up DHEP's last update, which would give me yet another 1,000,000+ credits project.
    NFS is doing this too. An update with values for the day, then later everyone has zeros.

Multiple people with the same rank on E@H. Team Overclock.net. Team credit is out of order as well but its by the default sort.
    https://imgur.com/a/bX03KSL

Other teams are also showing similar things.