Thread: Could we have FDC RAC on the usersubprojects page please

Smile Could we have FDC RAC on the usersubprojects page please

Could we have FDC RAC on the usersubprojects page please. I feel fairly sure you maintain it, to help track users subClanks, but it would be useful to stats freaks like me as an indicator of whether or not to turn attention to specific subprojects. Failing that whatever you do maintain - even if only a Y/N flag to indicate activity in the last 30 days would be helpful. Best of all would be the number of days since activity but whatever you've got would be good. I realise this is not likely to be a hugely requested thing , though I am sure there are others like me out there, but if you've got it, why not show it - PLEASE!

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    done. It's just a hidden field which I've enabled.

Wow! I didn't expect such a quick response! I got totally confused this morning when my spreadsheet went all wrong!
    I have now made a few minor improvements to it and that change helps me no end.
    I apologise to any other spreadsheet fiends out there who are pulling their hair out this morning - it's my fault - not Boks!.
    Many thanks as ever.

A very pleasant surprise. In former days it was just guessing which sub-project went without credits too long.