So having struggled through to get my first SubProject 25 Million, I was slightly annoyed to discover that it neither appeared in the MM's, nor added to the Squarepants total, nor for that matter do I receive the much sought after (by me at least) Orange-Faced MM Badge for achieving MM's in 50 categories. This seems a tad unfair really. It wasn't as if it would have been a surprise to me to be getting a Sub25m MM - I had been working my way towards it for some time, looking forward to this day, as probably only another Free-DC MM-fixated Boincer would appreciate.

I am quite used to the way this works now, however, I did forget about this weird rule of having to get more than one before you get rewarded which I have always disagreed with. I have always thought "You've earned it so you should have it - isn't that the point of it?". Oh well, so here I am having done the work and I won't get rewarded until I do it again!

Is it just me? I am not going to cry about it though - well - I'm trying really, really hard not to