Thread: Ibercivis Mark II

Ibercivis Mark II

Hi,

Came to post that they were exporting stats now but have just seen that you have already added them

I have a screen shot from the 19th showing I'd reached the 100k milestone first, sadly I see BL and Sam have piled in amongst others to suck up the 25,000 WUs so not expecting to get to 1M first despite my head start

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    well, I can at least retrodate your 100K milestone so you'll get that milestone. I saw it too, so I know you got there first.

Thanks, I can see my name lit up in lights text now

Came to Ibercivis II five or so days ago and as yet it hasn't appeared in my stats. I'm wondering if it was one of these odd projects where we have to let you know we're doing it ... Or should I just keep waiting?

Blog Entries
    yeah, they exported initially but haven't updated the xml files since. There is a thread about it over on their boards.

Thanks for that Bok.

The stats updated yesterday and your stats have appeared

The stats also show that team SETI.USA and user Bryan were the first to reach their respective 1M milestone.
    How has the stats page arrived at that determination please ?

Blog Entries
    If you go to the Timeline it shows the ties. As it basically goes by the date when the milestone was produced so 3 people crossed, I don't have a better way to track that as it's not something that is in the xml data.

However, given that I *thought* I'd put code in some time ago to show an 'x-way' tie at the top of the page when this happens. I'll have to take a look at that. As it is it's probably just pulling the row out in some order dictated by when the row was inserted to table or something like that.

I'll fix.

Thanks, I'd appreciate having the x-way tie be shown if you don't know, otherwise I might have to change my username to Aaron the Aardvark if that's what it takes

On this occasion I was checking at the time as I had a vested interest but didn't record the event with a screenshot as proof but stoneageman and his team beat me by about 30k I think it was

Blog Entries
    had a quick look and changed the sql a little so it now at least gets the full array (and now, on stats6, it shows stonageman as he is the last entry to the array) but it's a bit convoluted to change the output which I don't have time today, but maybe tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    I've started to make these changes on stats6 finally. Take a look and see what you think. I have not put anything on yet for when the list is > 5 which I still plan to

Yes, that is looking better but whilst users appear to be in alphabetical order the team list isn't there yet.

For >5 are you planning a link to someone else to list them or just say x teams achieved it ?
    I guess having stats exported more frequently every day helps you pick up these earlier milestones more accurately so when talking to admins of new projects I'll try to get them to export sooner and more often, I don't think it really affects performance for them with fewer users to begin with anyway.

Assume you will be putting SaM/XS back in place once you've finished your tweaking/testing.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Actually neither are in any particular order, but just how the db throws them out there. Just a coincidence that the users are in alphabetic order.

As for when in the day, my milestone table is just date driven, not time unfortunately. That would be a fairly major change to make.

For >5, I was just planning on linking to the main timeline stats