Thread: Vaios and Clanks have gone missing today

Vaios and Clanks have gone missing today

Not sure if it is just for me but today it seems that both Vaios and Clanks have gone missing from the MegaMilestones lists - it seems this is irrespective of where you see them.
    Whilst there is history of Clanks going missing - I was actually expecting it to go up today not disappear. But I doubt if some 80 odd Viaos could be a new lower limit for displaying them!
    I'm imagine it's just a glitch but just in case it isn't I thought I'd mention it. It has totally hammered my SquarePants - if you'll excuse the phrase ;-) Cheers.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    one of the tables crashed yesterday. It's recovered now but meant the MM's failed to update overnight. I'll try and do a one off run if I get a chance, otherwise they'll correct tonight automatically

Tomorrow will be fine - Just didn't want it to become a thing that stuck. Thanks as ever Bok.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    one of the tables crashed yesterday. It's recovered now but meant the MM's failed to update overnight. I'll try and do a one off run if I get a chance, otherwise they'll correct tonight automatically
    Are you sure it is just one?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRBright View Post
    It has totally hammered my SquarePants - if you'll excuse the phrase ;-) Cheers.
    Thanks, you totally made my day in this time of confusing/contradicting/bewildering stats...