Thread: Country rankings

Country rankings

Hi,

The new projects don't ask you to complete a Country so a user can change it later or leave it blank/empty.
    Some of the users that haven't set a country are however appearing on a list of users for a country, for example...

4 of the top 20 current users by RAC at Minecraft don't have a country:
    https://minecraftathome.com/minecrafthome/top_users.php

The top 2 of those (FourOh, alnitak2019) appear in the United Kingdom list:
    https://stats.free-dc.org/usercountr...ited%20Kingdom

Strangely the other 2 don't !

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Looking into this.

Blog Entries
    This should be fixed soon. Already fixed in stats6 which is using the new DB server, i just updated the code in stats so next time it updates the xml it will correct

Thanks, all looks good

Are you updating MM's more than once during the day now ?
    My SquarePants have dropped this evening and my tablet is still showing what I thought they should be, seems iThena has lost its sub-project details, not sure if anything else has gone at the moment.

Web site threw a fit !

Blog Entries
    might be a table on one of the databases, I'll run some checks. You see one database while the other is updating, then it switches - so if one table is corrupt it can often seem good, then bad, then good, then bad etc.

Sorry, I misled you in that what I was seeing on my tablet were the old figures that told me I wasn't dreaming and thinking I should have a higher number than I should, I didn't refresh that screen to see what happened.
    With refreshed eyes this morning I can see that it is stats6 that still has the problem with iThena missing from sub-projects, stats is showing the right number (as far as I know !).

Also, the web site error thinks I have tried to click twice when posting and gives this error:
    Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I only clicked once last night and again this morning, last night I think I F5'd and it repeated my post so I edited it.
    Now in advanced mode, the screen display is all messed up and old posts over-write each other and unclear (below where I type this in), not sure if just me or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Sorry, I misled you in that what I was seeing on my tablet were the old figures that told me I wasn't dreaming and thinking I should have a higher number than I should, I didn't refresh that screen to see what happened.
    With refreshed eyes this morning I can see that it is stats6 that still has the problem with iThena missing from sub-projects, stats is showing the right number (as far as I know !).
    hmm, I was doing some changes on the new database to try and make the badges a little easier to handle, and that ties in with the subproject data somewhat, but I don't really know why there is no subproject data at all there. I've made prior changes in the new database scripts to streamline other parts, but nothing ever deletes data there.

I will need to debug today

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Also, the web site error thinks I have tried to click twice when posting and gives this error:
    Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I only clicked once last night and again this morning, last night I think I F5'd and it repeated my post so I edited it.
    Now in advanced mode, the screen display is all messed up and old posts over-write each other and unclear (below where I type this in), not sure if just me or not.
    It's not just you. Some kind of bug in vbulletin, I see fairly often..