Thread: Maxwell count is wrong on MMs page - could be an issue with > versus >=

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maxwell count is wrong on MMs page - could be an issue with > versus >=

I think there is small issue with the count of Maxwells, though if I am right it might be worth checking if it applies to MiRBs and TeraMiRBs too
    I have a spreadsheet into which I post the daily stats from Free-DC for which I am very grateful thank you very much.
    The issue is with the mms page. In my case it states that I have 14 Maxwells, but my spreadsheet highlights those MMs where the count exceeds the number required for a Maxwell in the Free-DC data, and it is showing 15 which if I manually check appears to be correct.
    I have taken into account that you can't get a Maxwell for Maxwells (and similarly a MiRB for MiRBs and also for TeraMiRBs)
    My suspicion lies with my SubTrigggl value which is exactly what is required to get a Maxwell. All the others Maxwells that I have, have more than is needed. I don't know how long this has been there but my SubTriggl count has been changing of late.
    Apologies if I am being stupid, but I have checked my spreadsheet and created a new worksheet to double check, and at the end of the day the data on the mms page clearly demonstrates the problem. I think there is a > where there needs to be a >=, and it may well apply to MiRBs etc.
    Cheers
    Mark

Edit - Or could this be a rounding thing? With my number clearly being an integer - 5, but the number required that it is comparing it with is actually 5.2 but showing as 5?
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 10-27-2020 at 05:32 AM.