This suggestion is to amuse those out there who, like me, feel the need to find more unconventional ways to make yourself look good in the stats.
For some time now I have been calculating in my spreadsheet 3 values which I thought it might be time to share in case it appealed to anyone else, and in the hope that Bok decides to stick them up on Free-DC's userbycpid page where I think they might belong.

All three are easily derived in pretty much the same way from the mms page.

Ravage is the Average of the RankP column - currently 117 for me whilst I rank 2059 in the world for credits alone! Yes I am that good!
Travesty is the Average of the RankT column - currently 4, whilst I rank 17th in my team! - The Scottish Boinc Team.
and Crave is the Average of the RankC column - currently 7, whilst I rank 105th in the UK!

My conventional totals for Projects and Subprojects are nothing much to write home about, but I feel pretty good about those numbers above, as they have given me an additional set of targets over the last year or so, namely that of slowly but surely trying to bring down the big numbers in the MMS table to in turn bring down Ravage, Travesty and Crave. Just another way in which Free-DC can hold peoples interest and give them something to shoot for whilst doing lots of good Boincing.

I would like to suggest that these numbers be shown in the top section of the userbycpid page underneath the Percentile.
It might put the cat among the pigeons a bit as I suspect a fair few of the big guns might have bigger numbers than they might expect, and perhaps others like me will be able to smugly grin for a week or two until those big guns address their numbers - if indeed they wish to do so.

In case you hate the names Bok, then my original ones were Prankerage, Crankerage and Trankerage. But I just liked the ones I suggested above as they were just a little less obvious as to what they were.
OK that's it, I'll leave it to the Free-DC world to decide if its a good idea or not - I'll still be calculating them in my spreadsheet anyway so it doesn't really matter to me.

Just as a throwaway, there is also the option to throw in Manage (or Maverage) which is of course the Average of the Many column. I've got a 70 in that one.

Keep on Boincing - at least until Quantum Computing makes it redundant.