Thread: A new measure of greatness ;-)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So I've just calculated my Legacy value by adding up the non-time related MMs and used both of the above optional weightings and come up with a grand total of 3249.
    It's probably worth mentioning that I used a decimal for "No of years service". Just to be clear, I have done 9.49 years of Boincing for example so I get a 9.49% bonus.
    If anyone wants to compare that's fine but without a rank it's pretty meaningless, so if you all want to post your Legacy values here ....
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 04-08-2021 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Accuracy

So its 3 weeks and some later, and after a monumental effort I have managed to rank all the manually calculated Legacy values posted here and I am now in a position to publish the entire ranked Legacy list here and it looks like this ;-)

1. MarkRBright 3268

So glad you have all joined in with this one and taken it to heart

I have about a weeks worth of excuses left before finally giving up with what's left of my farm (bit more like a window box these days though), so I thought one last nudge to you Bok for Legacy. I shall keep one PC going, albeit only when it's actively in use from now on. I still think Legacy is my best idea by miles and would love to see it implemented, but whilst this thread has been read over 1000 times, it seems only Werimbert agrees with me (Thank you!) though it may just have been an attempt to claim the name

To all of you who will one day be forced to, or feel the need to, or just want to, stop BOINCing, and would like to have something lasting and fairly solid to remember/remind/reward/rank you for your efforts over the years, that you could just pop in and check up on from time to time, you could always consider giving this thread a kick, and if you are more successful than me please message me as I would love to know just how far down the pecking order I really am.

Bok, Thankyou for humouring me over the years, it was much appreciated.