Thread: Tornadoes

Exclamation Tornadoes

I just heard there was one down in DarknessProduction's city, Louisville, Kentucky!

Glen, you ok over there???

Electric fence operator
    I may have to take a quick jaunt down I-65 to check on him. In the grand scheme of things, he's almost a neighbor.
    "If angels have voices, then surely they must sound like Loreena McKennitt" - me 1/2/04, somewhere over Illinois

Member of Free-DC

Stats God in Training Darkness Productions's Avatar
    Bah. Little old wind can't blow us away. Thursday was pretty heavy rain, and wind, yesterday afternoon was really heavy wind that knocked over a big tree in our neighborhood and took out part of somebodies house...

Apparently, everything was fine at my house, as the power didn't even go out

Or maybe it did, and my UPSs kept me running.... who knows

Electric fence operator

Speaking of tornadoes...

...we had our own little outbreak of them here last night. Fortunately, my side of the city didn't get the worst of it, although it ended our BBQ party a bit early. All is well and my grove (3 boxen doesn't exactly make a "pharm", does it?) crunched on through the night.
    "If angels have voices, then surely they must sound like Loreena McKennitt" - me 1/2/04, somewhere over Illinois

Member of Free-DC